Good morning! Did you see? The Twinery is now holding monthly themed challenges and this months theme is Chevron and Green! You can see all the details over on The Twinery Blog!
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Patterned Papers: Lost & Found Sunshine 6x6 (My Mind's Eye)
The Good Life 6x6 (Fancy Pants)
Stickers: Quick Cards, Lucky (SRM)
Twine: Peapod (The Twinery)
Die Cut: Clover (Jamie Lane Designs)
Washi Tape: Chevron Green (Queen & Co)
Misc: Green Sequins
1. Cut out the clover die cut
2. Using a paper piercer or needle, punch holes along the edges as shown.
3. Thread a needle with the Peapod Twine and push it through the back near the stem of the clover. Place a piece of tape on the backside to hold the twine.
4. Continue threading, going in and out of the holes as shown.
5. Your stitched clover should look like this.
6. With a separate piece of twine, tie a bow then adhere it to the center above the stem.
Be sure to stop by The Twinery blog to see the projects from
the design team and learn how you can enter yours!