This is such a fun, cute, and fast project and the kids love them! Just perfect for those special trick-or-treators! Please note that this works with the type of gum package shown in the photo - you will have to adjust for other brands/sizes as they are all so different.
1. Trim base cardstock to 2 ½” x 10” and score at 2 3/16”, 2 11/16”, 6 1/8”, 6 5/8”, and 9 5/8”.
2. Trim the mat cardstock to 2 ¼” x 9”. Adhere on top of the base cardstock, starting at the opposite end of the small score line. Fold on score marks.
3. Trim another piece of base cardstock to 2 ½” x 2” and border punch one side of the 2 ½” length and adhere to the front of the box.
4. Trim a 2 ½” piece of ribbon and place at the top of the border punch piece.
5. Place Halloween Puffy sticker as shown in the photo.
6. To close the box, cut a small tab under the front flap, only going through the first layer. Make a horizontal slit for the tab to tuck in to.
PA-0658 Primary Textured Cardstock Pad (Momenta)
PA-0659 Earthtones Textured Cardstock Pad (Momenta)
ST-2173 Halloween Puffy Phrases (Momenta)
EK Success Border Punch