Christmas Box with Kitchen Tags!

One of my friends from work creates the most amazing goodies and each year she gives me a cheesecake for Christmas.  This year she gave me a red cheesecake with cream cheese frosting...yes, it is AMAZING!  It is really hard to top a gift that good :)

Usually I make her greeting card bouquets, but I decided to change it up a little this year and make Kitchen Tags for her to use when she gives away her delicious creations!
The left section is the tie on tag, middle section is a stack of stickers, and the right section is the twine for the tie on tags.
 You can find the box tutorial HERE
For the insert, I used a 4" x 9 1/2" paper and scored at 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2, 6 1/4, 6 3/4, and 7 1/4, making peaks at the 3" and 6 3/4" score marks.

If you are interested in my tag you can download those here:
From the Kitchen of
(I removed the name for the download so you will have to add your own back in!)
I inserted the picture in Word and was able to get 16 per sheet.  I used a Fiskars extra large circle punch to cut them out and then adhered them on a scallop punch!  For the stickers, I ran the tags through my medium sized sticker creator and then trimmed the sheets so they'd look better!

Share:

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...