Scallop Circle Maker Flower Tutorial

Creative Memories has a punch called the Scallop Circle Maker which is quickly becoming one of my most favorite tools.  It seems I am pulling this punch out with every project I have been doing :)  My favorite feature is that it has two different punch modes; a solid scallop or one with holes punched...you can even combine the two for a third look!  Just so many ways to use it!

I have a tutorial below to create flowers using the punch!

Another variation:
For these flowers I used the two larger layers (the one slice and the two scallops cut out) of the Scallop Circle Flower I did previously, then punched three small flowers with the Friendship Micro Maker (pictured below). I placed a small Foam Square in the center of the Scallop Circle then applied one small flower, then placed a second small Foam Square in the center and then applied another small flower. I placed the third small flower on top with the tape runner.

Share:

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...