This gift box is approximately 5-3/4" x 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" and has the box base with shape cut-outs, the detail pieces for the cuts, and the box top which fits inside the box base. All the pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
1. Cut out all the pieces. Grab the box base and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive around the detail cuts and then adhere the panel in place on the inside of the box.
2. Adhere the second panel in place then place adhesive on the four tabs.
3. Adhere the box tabs to the box sides to form its shape. Your box should look like this now.
4. Adhere the black piece behind the skull detail.
5. Adhere the bones in place on the box sides. Then use foam adhesive to adhere the skull heads.
6. Assemble the box top as you did the box base. Insert the lid inside the box base.
This house fly comes with the detail cut with the fly body, wings, and eyes as well as the house fly border silhouette. Perfect for cards, scrapbook pages, Halloween, and even decorating your walls in vinyl!