This layered bow comes with all the pieces shown and are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. You can also size the bows to fit your needs! This bow would be so cute on top of gifts or with your gift bags!
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out the bow pieces. Layer the oval bow strips on top of the ruffled bow strips.
2. Flip the bow strip so the back is facing up. Place adhesive in the back center. Bring over one side and line up the edges.
3. Place adhesive on the center again and bring over the remaining side.
4. Do this for all four bow strips. Adhere two together as shown.
5. You should have two combined pieces now.
6. Adhere the two bow pieces together, staggering the bows. With the small rectangle piece, place adhesive on one end and form a loop and adhere in place.
7. Adhere the bow on to the bow base and adhere the loop in the bow center!
You can find the Silhouette files here
and the SVG files here.