Good Morning! Today I am sharing four new cards. These cards are approximately 3-1/4" x 7-1/4" and have a pocket to hold money, checks, or even folded letters! The cards come with the card base (which include the pocket folds), the card mat, the sentiment pieces shown, and an envelope. All pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The main sentiment pieces layer on each other.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces. Fold the card base on the score lines. Note: The pocket can go on either side of the card depending on how you place the paper on the mat. If you want the card pocket to face this way, place your paper you want down on your mat. If you want the pocket on the left, place your paper you want up on your mat.
2. Place adhesive on the two tabs. Adhere the long tab on top of the short tab.
3. Adhere the pocket to the bottom of the card as shown.
4. Insert your money, check, or letter.
5. Your card should look similar to this now.
6. Adhere your last letter on the card mat.
7-9. Continue adhering the letters until all pieces are on. Adhere the side sentiment.
10. Place foam adhesive on the back of the mat and adhere to the card base.
Here is the tutorial for the envelope:
1. Cut out the envelope piece. Fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the long tab and the shorter bottom tab.
2. Adhere the tabs to the envelope side.
3. Insert your card and adhere the last envelope flap to close.