I had a request come in for inside card sentiments that could be used with sketch pens along with a couple others for birthday sketch sentiments, so I decided I would give this a try. This week in my Silhouette store you will find two files that coordinate together:
This A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") card comes with the card base, a card base mat, a decorative mat, and the cupcake pieces shown. This file is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and the pieces can be used separate from the card if you like!
With this file you will receive four sketch files and four cut frames.
These inserts will fit any A2 card.
Here is a tutorial for how to use the sketch file:
(and don't worry it isn't as complicated as it looks, I just tried to step it out to make it more clear!)
1. Bring in the files to your Silhouette Studio software so it looks similar to this. Load your paper and place a sketch pen in and then select the silhouette sketch pen setting and then press cut. This will draw the sentiments on your paper. DO NOT UNLOAD YOUR PAPER YET.
2. Once the file is done, DO NOT UNLOAD YOUR PAPER. Place your blade back in the machine. Ungroup the file once so the sentiments and frames are separate groupings.
3. Drag your frames over on top of the sentiments, lining up the "Line Up this Text". You may need to zoom in to make sure you have them lined up.
4. Click on one of the sentiments to select that grouping. Then delete the sentiments.
5. All you will have is the frames like this image. Change your settings to match your paper and cut.
Your cuts should look like this now!
The final project:
You can find both of these files HERE.