Top 10 of 2012!

Good Morning and welcome to the Top 10 Blog Hop!
You should be arriving here from Christine's blog

If this was your first stop, be sure to head back 
to Liz's Blog to start at the beginning!

Going back through the year to find my Top 10 favorite projects was a bit tougher than I thought it was going to be!  I was amazed (and proud) by the amount of projects that I had completed!  :)  

These are some of my most favorite....
 2. Princess Butterfly Bracelet Kit
 3. Color Book With Sweet Stamp Shop
 4. A Warm Hello Card 
 5. Celebrate - Lego Style Card
 6. Spread Sunshine Digital Layout
 7. Iris Lee, Traditional Layout
 8. Movie Night Card
 9. Easter Egg Tags - Free File
10. Altered Wooden Box

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Your next stop on the Top 10 hop is Erin!

Share:

33 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...