Saturday, April 14, 2012


Princess Butterfly Bracelet Kit

I was up on the SRM blog this past Thursday with this project!  

My niece (who is very much a princess!) loves making her own bracelets so I decided to make her a bracelet kit!  I designed a butterfly cut that would hold the mini tube.  You can download the files through the link below:



I filled the tube with a variety of beads in different colors and sizes and included some beautiful twines to string them on!  I added the Princess stickers to the tube as well as the paper band that holds in the tube.


 I topped the mini tube off with the "make a wish" sticker and placed foam adhesives on the top corners of the wings to securely hold the tube.


SRM Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Chloe's Garden Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Twine: Blossom, Buttercream, and Honeydew (The Twinery)
Misc: Beads

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This is totally awesome dearie!!!

Arcy Scraps said...

it looks AWESOME!
♥ Cyndy

L.B. said...

What a fun project and thanks for sharing the free file..I just got my Cameo this week and am learning all the ins and outs so it is great to see this.

Lisa R. said...

Totally cool gift idea! TFS the file!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I LOOOOOOOOOVE this! LOVE the butterfly shape and the bracelet kit! FUN!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Super cool! Great idea for a party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...