Princess Butterfly Bracelet Kit

I was up on the SRM blog this past Thursday with this project!  

My niece (who is very much a princess!) loves making her own bracelets so I decided to make her a bracelet kit!  I designed a butterfly cut that would hold the mini tube.  You can download the files through the link below:



I filled the tube with a variety of beads in different colors and sizes and included some beautiful twines to string them on!  I added the Princess stickers to the tube as well as the paper band that holds in the tube.


 I topped the mini tube off with the "make a wish" sticker and placed foam adhesives on the top corners of the wings to securely hold the tube.


SRM Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Chloe's Garden Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Twine: Blossom, Buttercream, and Honeydew (The Twinery)
Misc: Beads

Share:

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...