Tuesday, July 03, 2012


Color Book with Sweet Stamp Shop!

 We have been busy preparing for a summer road trip which always means that I am looking for items to entertain my two monkeys!  For today's project I am combining lots and lots of Sweet Stamp Shop stamp sets with Samantha Walker's Petal Book Silhouette file!
The Petal Book comes with eight tab pages and a front and back cover.  I punched colored circles for the tabs and large white circles (about 3") for the coloring pages.  
 Once I had the books together I grabbed my Sweet Stamp Shop stamp sets and started filling in the pages...I kept the images the same between the two books.


Silhouette File: 
Isn't it just so much fun!?  I hope they enjoy it as much as I do!  :) 
I just can't wait to see it all color'd up!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

These are so totally adorable!!!

Lalo said...

This is just soooo much awesomeness...The kids will enjoy this for sure!!!

Creative M said...

So Sweet!!!

walchowDesign said...

Awesome project and very well executed! Love the colorful circles as the tabs! Thanks for the inspiration!

Erin Morehouse said...

Amazingly colorful! Love that book too, will the files work with SCAL?

Indy said...

What a creative idea!

Kris Berc said...

I love these... what a fantastic idea and so super cute!

Monika Wright said...

Okay, now this is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...