Altered Wooden Box + Video!

Today I am over on the Helmar Blog sharing an altered box.  
I would love to have you stop by!

I love making altered items for our home and as gifts so I am always on the look out for great finds!  I recently picked up this cute box at the Christmas Tree Shop for only $3.99!  Such a deal!
IMG_2935
I love that it is hinged and includes glass in the top frame and this box has removable inserts for the dividers which makes it so much easier to alter!  It's the little that excite me :) 
I picked out some papers and trims and grabbed my Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Helmar Crystal Kote spray and turned my box into this...
Collage Main_Altered Wooden Box_JamieCripps
Supplies:  Pattern Paper: Homestead (SEI), Ink: Mustard Seed and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink by Tim Holtz (Ranger), Twine: Cappuccino (The Twinery). Metal: Key from Bits & Pieces Stella Rose (My Mind's Eye), Adhesive: 450 Quick Dry, Crystal Kote (Matte) and Adhesive Runner (Helmar), Box: From the Christmas Tree Shop, Misc: Burlap

Here is a quick video tutorial to show you how!


Share:

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...