Saturday, March 31, 2012


Easter Tags + SVG/Studio File

Today I am sharing an Easter Tag set that I created for a custom order.  I created the file as a SVG which you can download HERE.  The file comes with the top tag cut which has the bunny cut and the bottom tag cut which is a full tag and the basket.

I used foam adhesive in between the two tags:




 What's even more fun are the little bunnies that are left over from the tags!  I sent mine through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder and then inked them up with all sorts of Distress Inks!  Aren't they just adorable!?  

Supplies:
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Making Memories and DCWV
Inks: Wisteria & Olive Pastel (Cat's Eye Chalk Inks), Tuxedo Black (Momento),
and Distress Inks by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Pen: Dual-Tip Black (Creative Memories)
Stamps: Sweet Spring (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Twine: Lilac & Honeydew (The Twinery)
Dies: Bunny Tag Set (Jamie Lane Designs) - bundled with a basket!
Embossing: Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder (Provo Craft)
Die Cut Machine: Cameo (Silhouette America)

I would love to see your tags!  If you download the files and make them, be sure to link me up in the comments section so I can come take a peek!

Happy Saturday!

9 comments:

Joan said...

These tags are sooooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing them!

Judy said...

Hi Jamie,
Another one who loves the cameo. I just don't know what to do, I just started to like and use my Cricut.
I do love these tags they came out so cute.
JUdy

Lisa said...

The bunny tags are so cute, can't wait to make some! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Lisa

Kris Berc said...

How cute!!!

Katarina said...

these are adorable.. thanks for sharing... you just made my easter gifts for my pupils alot easier!
xoxo Katarina

Trisha said...

Yes, they ARE cute!! Thanks for sharing this file.

Jeanette said...

Thank you so much for these sweet tags! They will be perfect for tying around pretty easter plants. Can't wait to try them.

Jingle said...

These are SO STINKING CUTE!

jill said...

ty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...