Today I am sharing my new rolled flowers. These are quick and easy to cut and assemble! The files are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Rolled Flower One
Rolled Flower Two
1. Cut out the flower spiral and use a skewer or pencil to roll the petals back as shown.
2. Your flower piece should look similar to this image now.
3. Begin at the end and roll inward.
4. Continue rolling until you reach the rounded area on the other end.
5. Place a strong adhesive on the circle area and adhere the spiral in place to secure the flower.
6. Adjust your flower petals as desired!