These boxes are approximately 5” x 4” (widest area) x 1-1/2” and comes with the paper elements shown. The boxes are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Adhere the mats on the box.
3. Place adhesive on the box sides and adhere them to the other sides to form its shape.
4. Your box should look like this now.
5. Ink around the edges of your flower pieces.
6. Curl the petals using your skewer/pencil. Fold up the points on the center piece.
7-12. Adhere the flower pieces together going from smallest to largest.
13. Adhere the leaf pieces and flower to the center of your box!