This box can be used for gift giving or organizing! It has the box base, the front wrap, and three organizational boxes. The box base with wrap are approximately 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 2-1/2". Each box is just under 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1/2". Each of the boxes fit four 1x1 Distress Inks, the set holding 12 all together. You can also stack these boxes on top of each other as well as side by side to build and expand if using these for storage!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the main box and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the tabs and adhere the tabs to the box sides to for its shape.
2. Cut out the front wrap pieces. Place adhesive on the small tabs and adhere them inside the larger tabs for form an open square shape. Place 1/2" adhesive around the box front and adhere the completed front wrap in place. **I place a drawer inside my box before adhering the wrap in place to so the inside boxes line up with the front wrap**.
3. Build each box. These boxes follow the tutorial for my rectangle wrap boxes which is found here.
4. You will have three boxes once complete.
5. Slide your boxes inside the larger box.
6. Fill your boxes as desired!
You can find this file in my Silhouette Store HERE
or in SVG Format in my digiplayground.com store HERE!