This box holds 2" in width and almost 6" in length and is 1" deep. The box can hold pens, shorter or sharpened pencils, Copic markers, crayons, trinkets, money, etc! This box is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. You can find more images and a full tutorial on my blog: http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/03/box-with-wrap.html
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the top row of the long score lines (shown by arrow).
3. Fold it down to adhere to the lower row as shown. Repeat on the opposite side.
4. Place adhesive on both the lower and top row on the short sides.
5. Adhere the tabs to the lower row to form one side of the box. Adhere the top row down over the tabs to cover.
6. Repeat on the other side. Your box should look like this now!
7. Adhere your mats on the wrap then place adhesive on the small right tab.
8. Adhere the tab to the other side to form the wrap. Slide it on the box.
9. Curl the flowers with the skewer/pencil and fold up the center piece points.
10-13. Assemble the flower, adhering in the smallest to largest.
14. Curl the leaf pieces.
15. Adhere the leaf and flower to the center piece of the wrap.
3D Box with Bunny Wrap
3D Scallop Heart Box with Wrap
3D Love Box with Wrap
You can find the SVG version of these files on digiplayground.com and they are Cricut Design Studio friendly!