This decorative gift box has a large front area to decorate or write in your sentiment (like a card) and features a hinged gift box that is approximately 5-1/4" x 2" x 1-1/4". The file comes with all the paper elements shown and is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces. Grab the two large pieces (the box and scored tag piece) and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the six tabs of the box.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides to form its shape.
4. Place adhesive on the bottom of the scored tag piece (all of over the smaller scored line). Place adhesive on the back edge of the box.
5. Adhere the box to the scored tag piece.
6. Adhere the mats in place.
7. Curl your leaf pieces with a skewer or pencil and adhere on the mat as shown.
8. Next grab your spiral flower pieces.
9. Begin with the smaller and start with the outside cut. Wrap it around itself. Place glue on the larger center piece and adhere the spiral in place. Adhere the outside cut to the smaller spiral flower then wrap it around the smaller flower.
10. Your flower should look like this.
11. Adhere your flower to the box and embellish as desired.
12. The box opens like a hinge so you can fill it easily with candy or goodies!