These boxes cover square tissue boxes such as Puffs or Kleenex. The box assembled is approximately 5” x 4-3/8” x 4-3/8” and has the box base (does not have a bottom), the lid, plus the pieces shown. All pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces. Grab the two base pieces and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive along each tab.
2. Adhere the two base pieces together.
3. Fold the pieces over to adhere the remaining tab in place.
4. Pop the base up to form its shape.
5. Next grab the lid piece. Fold on the score lines then place adhesive on the four tabs.
6. Adhere the tabs to the side of the box.
7. Place the lid over your base. Slide it over your tissue box.
8. Adhere your mats in place. Embellish as desired!
Be sure to look for my Rectangle Tissue boxes too!