These boxes cover rectangle tissue boxes such as Puffs or Kleenex. The box assembled is approximately 3-1/2” x 9” x 5” and has the box base (does not have a bottom), the lid plus the pieces shown. All pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your base pieces and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the tabs.
2. Adhere the long base piece to one of the side base pieces. Do this for both.
3. Adhere the two pieces together so you have a short side base, long base, short side base, long base.
4. Join the remaining tab to the other side.
5. Pop your base up to form its shape. Push the short sides in and then adhere the long side to them. Make sure to keep the box shape tight.
6. Adhere your lid in place. I line mine up and push the adhesive so it stays, then turn it over and run a bone folder over the tabs on the inside so it is secured well.
7. Slide your box over your tissues.
8. Place your mats in place and embellish as desired!