Today I am sharing my new Flap Over Decorative Gift Boxes.
These boxes are approximately 4" x 3-1/4" x 1-1/4" and feature a lid that folds over the front of the box. Each box comes with the box base and the mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Add adhesive to the two center tabs.
3. Adhere the center tabs to the box as shown. Place adhesive on the two long bottom tabs.
4. Adhere the box side to the other side to form the shape.
5. Adhere the mats on to the box, this is the view from the back.
6. This is the view from the front.
7. Your box should look like this now.
8. Tie a ribbon or twine bow and embellish as desired.
3D Scallop Flap Over Gift Box
The files below have an extra piece to add on to the main box flap.
Here is the tutorial:
1. After you build your box (Step 4 from above), place adhesive on the back rectangle of the label shaped piece.
2. Adhere the label shape in place on the bottom flap.
3-4. Adhere your mats in place and embellish as desired.
Here is a look at all of my files releasing this week!