These cards are approximately 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (A2) and works like a lever action when open and closing. The card has an inset area creating a pop-up frame. The file comes with all the pieces shown in each photo and are compatible with both 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Fold the card base in half and inside mat with peaks and valleys as shown.
3. Place adhesive as shown on the backside of the inside mat.
4. Adhere the inside mat to the left inside card area, matching up the ends and cut lines.
5. Adhere the other side of the inside mat to the right side of the card as shown.
6. Close the card to crease the shapes.
7. Open the card back up and adhere the frame mat in place in the cutout area.
8. Adhere the frame on to the cutout area as shown.
9. Gather your flower pieces and curl the petals with your skewer/pencil.
10. Adhere the center into one of the flowers then adhere the second flower to the bottom, staggering the petals. Adhere the leaf piece to the bottom.
11. Adhere the flower to the center of the inset frame. Fold the card closed bending the flower to fit in the folds. Open the card back up and pinch the flower slightly to shape. Embellish as desired.
This card follows the same steps as above.