A2 Pop-Up Cards

Hello and Happy Monday!  
Today is the new release day at the Silhouette store 
and I have lots of new card files to share with you!

Today I am sharing my new A2 Pop Up Cards.  These cards are 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" when finished and feature a pop up design in the inside.  The files come with the card base, the inside pop-up mat, and mats for the pop up.  The mats for the pop up pieces can also be used on the front of the card to coordinate the look!  All of the files are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.  I am hoping from the images you can see how to fold the inside mats.  The long center fold is a valley then the others create the pop up.  I always start by folding the center then carefully creasing the other folds as I fold the card mat down on itself as it would when you close the card.











This next one is an A7 size (5x7) and comes with all the pieces shown.

Here's a look at what else is coming to my Silhouette Store this week!


Share:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...