Today I am sharing my new 4x9 cards and coordinating envelope. These cards come with the card base, a sentiment mat, the sentiment(s) shown in the image, an inside mat, and two inserts (one to hold a gift card and one to hold money). All of these files are compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
1. Cut out your pieces.
2. Adhere the backing on to the sentiment mat. Place foam adhesive on the back as shown.
3. Adhere the mats to the card front.
4. Adhere your sentiments on to the front. Adhere your chosen insert piece inside on the top portion and the bottom message insert on the bottom portion of the card (if needed).
This file comes with two different cut files, one-piece for the Cameo
and a two-piece cut for the Portrait.
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out your pieces. If you have a Cameo, you will only have one piece.
2. Place adhesive on the long tab as shown.
3. Adhere the two pieces together.
4. Place adhesive as shown.
5. Adhere the sides together.
6. Insert your card and adhere the envelope shut.