Today I am sharing my new Double Impatiens flower and Double Bloom Cosmo Flower!
Let's start with the Double Impatiens flower!
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Curl the petals in different directions using your skewer (or pencil).
3-8. Adhere the flowers together, staggering the petals, from largest to smallest.
9. Stop when you have your three smallest flower shapes left.
10. Scrunch up the smallest flower and adhere it to the center of the next size.
11. Scrunch that one up around the center flower and adhere it to the center of the next size.
12. Adhere that piece into the center of your flower.
13. Adhere your flower on to the leaf piece.
14. Ink as desired.
15. Your finished flower should look like this now!
Next up is my Double Bloom Cosmo Flower!
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out all the pieces and curl the petals in different directions using your skewer (or pencil).
2. Find the matching sizes and adhere the flowers sets together, staggering the petals.
3. Your pieces should look like this now.
4. Adhere all your center circle pieces together in the center then fold up the pieces. Adhere this in the center of the smallest flower shape.
5-10. Continue folding up the flower shape and adhering it in the next size flower.
11. Ink around the edges as desired and fluff the flower into desired shape.