Good Morning! Can you believe it is Monday already? Yikes.
This week I have a few more flowers for you, many are from requests and I really hope that those who requested them, like them! I also have some fabulous 3D Paper Vases coming to the store this week and I can't wait to share them with you!
Let's start off with my new Dahlia Flower!
This flower has lots of layers and can be sized to fit your needs!
It is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces then use your skewer (or pencil) to shape the petals by placing it in the center of the petal and pushing the sides up.
2. Curve all the petals then find the matching sizes.
3. Adhere the matching sizes together, staggering the petals so they look like this.
4. Do this for all 8 sets. You will have your four smaller bloom shapes left.
5. Begin stacking the flower sets together starting with the largest.
6. Push down firmly in the center as you adhere each layer.
7. Continue adding on until you reach the smallest set.
8. You should have this now...
9. For your smaller bloom pieces, roll up each petal as shown.
10. Squish one of the tiny ones together for the center. Adhere it inside the other tiny one and squish it around it. Adhere those on to the center of one of the bigger one.
11. Squish it together and adhere it on the remaining bloom then fold that one up around it. Adhere the center of the flower into the smallest set.
12. Adhere it to your larger flower, again pressing down the center firmly (I use my skewer in the center).
13. Ink around the edges as desired.
14. Your flower should look like this now!
This is my third Mum! I really like Mum's. :)
This one has thinner petals and is more full in its shape.
You can find my other two Mums here:
1. Cut out all the pieces. Pinch the leaf pieces on the score lines.
2. Adhere the leaf pieces together then adhere the center pieces together as shown.
3. Bring up the ends of the center pieces and squish them together so they keep their shape.
4. Use a skewer or pencil to shape the petals as shown.
5-11. Adhere the center in the next size flower shape and scrunch it up, staggering the petals...Continue doing this until all flower pieces are in place.
12. Fluff out the petals until you get your desired shape
13. Adhere your leaf pieces to the bottom!
...and here is a look at what is releasing this week!