Are you still working on classroom treats or gifts for your sweeties? Today I am sharing three new Valentine Treats to help with those last minute gifts!
This box assembles quickly making these perfect for bulk treats! You can even write a name or message on the front heart to identify whom the treat is to/from! The finished project is approximately 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" and has holes in the back heart to place a sucker stem. To assemble, fold on all the score lines and then place adhesive on the four tabs and adhere to the box sides. I use foam adhesive to adhere the hearts in place. This is compatible with both the 8x12 or 12x12 mats.
Next up is my 3D Valentine Fortune Cookies!
The finished project is approximately 3-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 2-1/2" but can be sized to be smaller or larger and this file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats! The file comes with the fortune cookie, 3 different sized hearts, and the love sentiment that will fit inside the fortune cookie! You can even print out your own message to tuck inside.
You can find the tutorial for this project here.
This bag is approximately 4-1/2" x 4" x 1-1/2" and is perfect for holding candies or small treats! The file comes with the base bag, three decorative panels, and the two heart pieces. Tie ribbon or twine around the box to help keep it closed or you can tuck the top flap inside for a different look! This file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces in your desired papers. Fold the base bag on all the score lines.
2. Adhere the mats in place as shown.
3. Place adhesive on the long tab and adhere to the other box side.
4. Pop the box in shape and tuck the two side tabs in.
5. Insert the flap in the slot to close the bottom of the box.
6. Stand your box upright.
7. Adhere your heart pieces together.
8. Place foam adhesive on the back of the heart...
9. Then adhere the heart to the box and tie a ribbon around the bag to close.
Here is a peek at my other files arriving this week...