This is my new Stocking Bag and I am just in love with it. The finished project is approximately 6-1/4" x 3" x 5-1/2" and it is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The inside box area is approximately 6" x 3" x 2".
Here is the tutorial:
1. Start with the main box. Fold on all the score lines and add adhesive to the side tab.
2. Adhere the tab to the other side of the box.
3. Place adhesive on the bottom of the box to close.
4. Your box should look like this now.
5. Next cut out your stocking base pieces and the details. Adhere them in place as shown.
6. Adhere them to the box as shown in the image.
7. Cut out the toe piece.
8. Place adhesive on the large space at the right end of the piece.
9. Adhere that large space to the bottom of the stocking as shown.
10. Place adhesive on each of the little tabs and adhere to the stocking on each side.
11. Your stocking will look like this now.
12. Cut the large toe piece and place a strong adhesive on it.
13. Adhere on the top of the toe, lining up the large piece with the side toes.
14. Bend the piece around and adhere under the stocking.
These two decorative stockings are also available now in the Silhouette Store. Simply search Stocking Bag under my artist profile to find them! They follow the tutorial above, just adhere the coordinating mats (scallop or dots) in place when building the bag and then the front toe cover will adhere before you apply the front toe patch.