This is my new Santa Sucker Cover and it would make perfect treats for the kids, used as classroom favors, or even as place card markers for the Holiday table! When finished, this file is approximately 4-1/2" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/4". The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and it comes with the base and the decorative elements.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the base and fold on all the score lines.
2. Adhere the santa hat on the front of the box.
3. Adhere the face piece in place.
4. Begin adhering the beard in place, tucking the first two up under the hat.
5. Finish placing the remaining circles.
6. Ink around the edges of the hat front and hat ball. Adhere in place.
7. Place the mouth piece under the beard pieces as shown.
8. Adhere the mustache in place using foam adhesive. Adhere the nose and eyes in place.
9. Your box should look like this now.
10. Insert your sucker stem through the holes.
11. The completed box will look like this!