This layered bow is perfect for cards, boxes, and gifts! It compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and can be sized to fit your needs!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Adhere your smaller bow pieces in the center of the larger.
3. For the bows, turn the piece over and apply adhesive to the center and each of the tabs.
4. Bring the tabs into the center, line up the bow edges and adhere each in place.
5. Adhere the bows on the center of the mats.
6. Adhere the smaller bow grouping in the center of the larger.
7. Fold the center cover on the score lines and then place adhesive on the back side.
8. Wrap the center cover around all of the bows and adhere in place.