Today I am sharing my new Fold and Tuck Box. This box is perfect for holding homemade baked goods, leftovers for your guests to take home, or even for using as a gift box!
The box comes sized at approximately 2-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 4"
and it easily opens and closes. It is also compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats!
This box also folds flat which allows you to make several
ahead of time and store them for later use!
For more information about this homemade bow, click HERE!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the side tabs. Adhere the two pieces together in the center as shown.
3. Adhere the remaining tabs to the other side.
4. Pop the box open to form its shape.
5. Place adhesive on the triangle shapes and adhere those down.
6. Lock the two bottom tab pieces together as shown.
7. For the top, push the two sides down together (the ends will point out).
8. Tuck the ends into the slots on the sides.
9. Your finished box will look like this image.
You can easily fold these boxes flat for storage by releasing the bottom tabs (leaving the triangle shapes glued). When you are ready to use them simply lock the tabs on the bottom again then fill them and close the top!