This 8x8 Paper Holder is approximately 8-1/8" x 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" when finished and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. You can cut multiples and adhere them side by side or even behind each other...or if you have a lot of 8x8 pads, you may need to do both!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the box base pieces and fold on all the score marks. Add adhesive as shown.
2. Adhere the two pieces together in the center to make one large piece.
3. Fold the edge over and adhere it to the other side of the paper.
5. Place adhesive on the bottom tabs as shown.
6. Adhere the top tab down, pressing the two side tabs firmly to adhere.
7. Then pull the bottom tab up to finish the box bottom.
8. Your box will look like this now.
9. Adhere the decorative mats on the the box.
10. Then fill with your 8x8 papers and paper pads!