We are always looking for ways to save for back to school and we are in constant need of folders, always! This new cut file is a fun way to fill both our needs and the best part is the kids like putting them together and making them their own (and I always love when I can get them to craft with me!)!
This cut file is designed for the 12x12 mat and comes with two base pieces, two pocket pieces, and one paper holder (you can cut two if you want one for both sides). The file folder will hold 8-1/2" x 11" paper making it perfect for homework storage or for use in the classroom or home office! Now you can organize your paperwork to match your desk organization! :) Yes, I love that!
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut the two base pieces and fold on the score line provided.
2. Place adhesive under the scored tab and along the right edge of the non-scored piece as shown.
3. Adhere the two together.
4. Place adhesive around the three tabs on the pocked pieces.
5. Adhere the bottom tab to the file folder (showing a side view)
6. Place adhesive all over the back of the paper holder piece (except on the half circle shape).
7. Adhere the paper holder piece to the left side of the folder as shown.
8. Adhere the pocket in place.
9. Adhere the right pocket in the same manner.
10. This is what your file folder will look like now.
11. ...and the view closed!
12. ...and open flat!
All you have to do is pick out the papers and embellish! Isn't it fun!?