I love this file (and yes I know I will say it at least once more before this week is up!)! This box holds 24 Silhouette Sketch Pens all perfectly in three rows (and will also hold 24 Cricut Pens/Markers too)! It is only 6-5/8" x 1-3/8" x 3-1/8" in size so it will fit on your desk nicely! This file will cut with the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Starting with the base box, fold on all the score lines then place adhesive on the four tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Grab the top piece and fold on all the score lines. Place adhesive on the four tabs as shown.
5. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
6. Place adhesive around all of the top box edges as shown.
7. Place the top piece in the base box.
8. Push all the way down then adhere the sides together to secure in place.
9-10. Place you sketch pens (or Cricut pens) in the holes!