This box is perfect for holding your 6x6 Paper pads (I have 11 stored in the one shown) and it also holds the larger ribbon spools too! This box was designed to cut on the 12x12 mat. It can be resized to fit the Portrait mat but it will not be able to store the 6x6 mats if scaled down.
Tutorial:1. Cut out the pieces of the 6x6 Paper Storage file in your desired papers.
2. Fold the box piece on all the score lines.
3. Adhere your decorative papers in the corresponding areas.
4. Place a strong adhesive on the four tabs.
5. Turn your box over and place adhesive on the two long tab-like pieces (created by the score lines) as shown.
6. Adhere your four tabs to the sides of the box to form.
7. Adhere the two long tab-like pieces down into the box.
8. Fill your box with your 6x6 paper pads or ribbons spools!
Here is an image with the larger ribbon spools...
(I believe these are the 3yd spools and I have it holding 9 in various widths)