DVD Box!

 Who out there loves to make their own gift wrapping from their scrapbook stash?  I love creating boxes and adding in a matching bow and card but sometimes I just run out of time which brings me to my newest Silhouette file for this week...my DVD Box!

This box is easy to create and goes together quickly!
Tutorial:
1.  Cut out the three pieces of the DVD Box and fold on the score lines.
2.  Place adhesive on the areas shown and along the top of the long side (shown on the far right of the photo, just hard to see the white backing). 
      Note: the slotted piece is on the left in these photos
3.  Adhere to two pieces together in the center as shown.
4.  Fold the box up and adhere the tab on the left to the bottom edge.
5.  Adhere the center tab to the other bottom edge.
6.  Bring your box over and join up the side.  Adhere the side panel.
7.  Adhere the bottom panel up to finish.
8.  Next grab the tray cut and place adhesive on the two side tabs shown with the arrows.
9.  Adhere the side tabs to the sides.  (Easy one right!?)
10. Place your DVD in the tray.
11. Slide your tray in the box.
12. Tuck your tab in the slot and embellish!


This cut file works with the 12x12 and 8-1/2" x 12" mat!
It took me a while to get it to fit both, but I am thrilled that it does :)



Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...