Happy Tuesday! I am back with you today to share a fun little box using the CTMH Clementine Paper Packet, the Quick Cards—Butterfly Stamp, and of course a new SVG cut!
Cardstock: CTMH Clementine Paper Packet
Stamp: Quick Cards—Butterfly
Die Cut: Scallop Favor Box
Ribbon: White Organza
1. Cut out the Scallop Favor Box using your digital die cutting machine and fold on all the provided score lines.
2. Apply adhesive to the side tabs and fold up to adhere to the box sides.
3. Your box should look like this now.
4. Each side has a small indent. Pinch this indent pushing it inward as shown.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon and slide it through the bottom hole of both sides.
6. Pull the ribbon up through the top hole as shown.
7. Tie the ribbon in a bow on the front of the box then embellish as desired.
I cut a piece of the same double sided cardstock, using the opposite side, and trimmed a triangle shape out of one edge then adhered the piece in the center of the front of the box. I then stamped the Butterfly stamp and sentiment to a square piece of cream cardstock and used foam adhesive to adhere it to the center of the box. I stamped the butterfly on a scrap piece of the cardstock (with the pattern that matched the box front) and fussy cut the wings. Fold the wing up on both sides of the body and adhere to the center of the butterfly on the box!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!