Today you will find lots of projects from Dr. Phil and of course his fabulous design team :) and there will be a live UStream Class, Challenges, and even prizes! So grab a beverage and join us!
Today I am sharing a fun and fast Graduation party favor that I created with my digital die cutting machine and some fabulous CTMH products!
Stamps: Casual Expressions
Ribbon: Tornado Blue
Tutorial:1. Cut out the graduation hat pieces in black cardstock.
2. Assemble the two circle pieces by wrapping the long strips around two of the circular pieces as shown.
3. Place adhesive on the shorter circular piece and adhere to the square piece. This will be the top of the hat.
4. You can use the ribbon to keep the hat as part of the base if you'd like but I am only placing the ribbon through the top of the hat. Cut a piece of ribbon to the size you'd like then tie a knot underneath the cap piece. Adhere the third circle to the bottom of the large circular piece to cover the triangle pieces.
5. Place the hat top over the base.
6. Cut a 1" x 10" piece of the Silver Glitter cardstock and adhere around the bottom of the base.
7. Stamp the "Congratulations" stamp on to cardstock that coordinates with your ribbon. Trim the cardstock to 1" in width.
8. Adhere the sentiment piece in the center of the Silver Glittered cardstock as shown.
9. Your Graduation Hat should look like this!
These go together super quick and they would look fabulous all together as party favors, used as table placements (you could put their names instead of the sentiment), or you could even use these as gifts!
Be sure to check back throughout the day to see more projects and tutorials and also be sure to check out Dr. Phil's Facebook page to
keep up on all of today's events!