Good Morning! I am back with you today to share a quick Thank You card that I created using the Clementine Paper Pack, Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes, and the Casual Expressions stamp set!
I just love these colors together and the
canvas compliments add so much texture!
Here is a quick tutorial:
1. To create the card, trim a piece of white cardstock to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and
fold in the center to form a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cardbase. Round the bottom
two corners as shown.
2. Trim the flower patterend paper from the Clementine Paper Pack to 4" x 5-
1/4" making sure to keep the brown border from the paper. Round the two
3. Adhere to the top edge of the cardbase, centering as shown.
4. Gather your Saddle Ink Pad and cut a small piece of the coral colored
paper. Stamp the "Thanks" stamp from the Casual Expressions stamp set
on the paper.
5. Trim the sentiment from the paper leaving a small coral border as shown.
6. Using the large flourish from the Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes,
adhere it to the bottom of the patterned paper as shown.
7. Place the teal wings from the Clementine Complements Canvas Shapes on
top of the flourish.
8. Adhere the "Thanks" sentiment using foam adhesive as shown in the
9. Finish the card by punching two scalloped borders in the coral cardstock
and then adhering ribbon and twine along the top as shown.
Here is your shopping list:
Thanks so much for stopping by!