December Daily Days 8-9 and a Birthday!

We have been busy getting ready for all of Hannah's birthday parties!  On the 8th, I made 70 cookies and 1-1/2 pounds of homemade frosting to go with them, received some amazing twine from the Twinery, and spent a lot of time on the phone with a DT conference call and with my sister (boy do I miss her!)!  On the 9th I applied the frosting to the cookies and sprinkled them with green sugar crystals...just in case the 1-1/2 pounds of frosting wasn't enough, went shopping and found some amazing deals at Target, and met Melissa from Disney Dreamer Designs!
Today is Hannah's ELEVENTH birthday!  She has a party at school today, our family dinner and gifts this evening, a friend party tomorrow at the skating rink, and our Michigan family party on Sunday!  A whole weekend of Hannah, she is so excited...I am just hoping I have everything done that I am suppose to! :)

More baking today in attempt to recreate my Mom's famous Christmas Tree cookies and frosting!  Wish me luck!

Share:

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...