Halloween Decor, well...some of it!


So it may be a bit of an addiction and it may take up way more space in my storage room (and under my basement stairs) than I really have room for, but I just love it.  Anything creepy and spooky, tall and skinny, wart infested and/or gooey, even the occasional 'cute' - as long as it is halloween'ish, I cave and into the shopping basket it goes!  I have been a Halloween collector for years now and I will give credit for that to my mother-in-law!  She had a way with home decor, especially with Holidays, and I fell in love with it all.  Of course we do hold Costume parties so that helps justify some of the decor..right!?  :)
 1.  Front Room: Scary hands on the wall, Halloween tree with my wooden butler, rubber rat, and of course the scary crow!
2.  Entry way:  Skeleton boy, spiders, potions, and skeleton bone candles!
3.  Front Room Window: Wooden Witch (isn't she the best!), Maggy the maggot, tombstone, snakes, and rats!
4. Front Door (outside):  This is my newest addition, the scary dude on the front door!  His eyes blink RED!
5.  Main Hallway: This is a photo tree I always have up, but now it has these adorable fluffy spiders all over it!
6.  Front Room:  Another scary dude on the TV and ceramic pumpkins with our names carved in them created by my mother-in-law, they have a flickering light bulb inside each!
7.  Main Floor Bathroom:  More scary trees, spiders, and rats!
8 & 9. Main Floor Bathroom: Tin witch with flickering light, my favorite Mummy, and some corny fabric pumpkins!
10. Kitchen corner:  Another witch, this one is metal and holds a light box with a flickering light!
11. Close up of the scary skeleton hands that hang on my Front Room walls!
12. Kitchen Valance:  Over sized rubber spider with little red eyes...I love him!
13. Wooden Halloween sign that sits in front of our 'drinking' cabinet (see the Zombie Virus!? aka green apple schnapps!)
14.  Front Door (inside):  Macrame skeleton.  I have no idea who made this, but boy was that some work!
15.  Front Room corner:  Spooky tree with some really cute and scary goblins (shown in 17 & 18)!
16. Pillow that sits in my chair...cause who could pass him up!?!
17 & 18.  See 15!
19.  Pumpkin hanger basket.  I also have a Witch, an Eyeball, and a Ghost!
20.  Vinyl cut from Cricut!  This is my knock-off of the Stampin' Up version.  And those little spiders are ALL over my house (along with some mice friends on the base boards)!  The spiders scare us often.  We each say "one got me" when it happens...rather humorous since we have been living with them a couple weeks now!

I still have more bins in the storage room and all of our outside stuff too!  This was two storage room bins and the 'under the stairs' stuff, so I am sure I will be adding more photos once I get it all complete!
Really, I love Halloween!

Share:

14 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...