Frosted Designs - Dream

 This week at Frosted Designs the challenge is to use the word "Dream".  I have been playing around with Maya Road's Maya Resist.  Have you seen this product yet?  It is a liquid application that you mask with.  You can write/draw/dab, pretty much anything with it and then once it dries you ink/color/spritz over it and  then once that dries, you peel it off.  For this card, I wrote Dream with the Maya Resist and then traced over it with my black Copic Sketch marker.  Not sure I "love" it at this point, but I do think it has potential...just got to play more!  :)
Supplies:
Kaiser Craft – Peachy Keen Collection 6x6 Pad
Kaiser Craft – Peachy Keen Clear Stamps
Kaiser Craft – Peachy Keen Embellishments
Copic Sketch Marker – Black (100)
Copic Multiliner SP .03 - Black
Maya Road Resist
Stayz On Ink – Black
EK Border Punch
Tonic Studio Corner Punch

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...