This box comes sized at approximately 3-1/2" x 4-1/4" with each panel being about 2" x 2-3/4". The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. You can find additional images and a full tutorial on my blog: http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/08/flower-gift-boxes.html
You can find the box tutorial here: http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/2014/07/multi-sided-gift-boxes-with-lids.html
Here is the tutorial for the flowers:
1. Cut out all your flower pieces, ink edges if desired.
2. Use a pencil or skewer to curl the flower petals.
3. Place the smallest flower in the center of the next sized flower form.
4. Adhere that into the next sized flower form, staggering the petals.
5. Add the last flower form in place.
6. Adhere each flower on to the pop-up flowers on the box.
This box is perfect for holding all types of treats and gifts! It comes sized at approximately 4-1/2" x 3" x 3" (at widest areas). The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats and can be made larger with the Cameo mat when angled on the mat. The files come with the box base, a bottom square (to hide the box seams on the bottom), and inside square (for the inside bottom of the box), and the paper elements shown.