This file comes as a one piece cut with the bag being approximately 3-3/4" x 4" x 1-1/2" . The bag features an edge that folds over the front of the box, which is perfect for using double-sided papers! The bag comes with the paper elements shown to create the embellishment and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces. Place adhesive on the top row of the bag (where the top dots are).
2. Fold the top of the bag down to line up the holes.
3. Your bag will look like this now. Fold on all the score lines.
4. Place adhesive on the side tab and adhere to the other side of the bag.
5. For the bottom, tuck the two small tabs in then adhere the large flaps closed.
6. Your bag bottom will look like this.
7. If you look inside the bag, you will be able to see the bottom tabs.
8. Take the rectangle cut and place adhesive on the back. Adhere to the bottom of the bag to hide those tabs.
9. Tie ribbon or twine in a loop for each side of the bag.
10. Assemble the embellishment pieces and adhere to the bag front. Embellish and fill as desired!