This file comes with the parts to create the two trees shown. The taller tree is approximately 13" tall and the shorter is approximately 10" tall. Each tree comes with the tree base, the tealight holder, the tree cone with star cut-outs, and a bow. All pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces. Grab the cone shape and fold on the score line.
2. Cover the tab with adhesive and adhere to the other side.
3. Next, grab the tealight holder pieces as shown. Place adhesive on the tab of the long piece with all the tabs. Adhere to the other side to form a circle.
4. Place adhesive on the back of the solid circle just around the edges. Place this piece down in the circle form and adhere the small tabs.
5. Flip the piece over and adhere one of the circles on the bottom to cover the remaining tabs.
6. Next flip the piece back up and grab your two open circles. Place adhesive around the backs of each.
7. Insert one circle inside your tealight holder with the adhesive side up. Adhere to the tabs.
8. Adhere the remaining circle in place to hide the remaining tabs.
9. Next grab the stand pieces and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the tabs.
10. Slide one stand piece into the other as shown.
11. Turn your tealight holder upside down and adhere the tabs of the stands to the back as shown in the image above.
12. Turn your stand upright. It should now look like this. Insert your candle and grab your small circle piece. Place adhesive on the back of the circle and adhere it over your candle piece.
13. Your candle will look like this.
14. Next shape your cone so it is rounded.
15. Place your cone on top of the tealight stand. Next grab your bow pieces and adhere the bow on to the tree top. For the small rectangle pieces, place adhesive on one side and adhere it together to form a loop. Adhere the loop to the center of the bows.