Today I am Halloween Mix and Match boxes!
These can be used in one of two ways...
You can use it as an open box letting the design be see-through or you can add in the secondary box to give the design color. You can also use the inner box to just add color, leaving it an open top box or you can turn it over and give the box a lid to close! Each box comes with two design faces, you can use one of each or cut two of one! These boxes are approximately 4-3/4" x 3" x 2-1/2" and are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's a sample of what one box design gives:
The no inner box is great for adding in color tissue paper or
placing a battery operated tealight candle!
Here are the designs available:
1. Cut out the main box and fold on the score lines. Cut out the face plates (you can cut one of each or two of the one you want). Adhere the face plates in the center of the open shape from the box.
2. Add adhesive to all tabs (three bottom and one side). Adhere the bottom tabs to the box sides.
3. Adhere the side tab to the box to close and form the shape.
4. This image shows the other side of the pumpkin box :)
5. Cut the inner box (if using) and place adhesive on the tabs as you did before. NOTE: if you are using the inner box for the lid, you will not want to add adhesive to the three bottom tabs if you want the lid to open. You can make a lid for the box as a sleeve if you'd like which in that case you'd want to place adhesive on those tabs and it would just slide in and out.
6. You should now have two box shapes.
7-8. This image show the box with the lid.
9. This image shows the box with the open top! Fill as desired!
You can find this file in my stores soon!