These Halloween Gable Boxes are approximately 5" x 3-1/2" x 2-1/4" and come with the one piece Gable Box, the coordinating mats, and the decorative front piece which comes with two mats and the detail cut. The box and decorative pieces can be used together as shown or separately. They can also be sized to fit your needs. All pieces are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out the Gable Box and fold on the score lines as shown. Place adhesive on the side tab.
2. Adhere the side tab to the other side of the box.
3. Place adhesive on the bottom side tabs and push them in then push on of the longer tabs down and adhere in place.
4. Adhere the remaining tab in place to close the bottom.
5. Push down on the main portion of the box top and push the side slots over each side tab.
6. Adhere the mats in place.
7. Next cut your bow pieces. Place adhesive in the center of the back of the bow and adhere two ends down to the center, lining up the loop edges.
8. Adhere the remaining two bow tabs to the center.
9. Grab the two bow piece and adhere those ends to the center as you did before.
10. Adhere the two bow piece on top of the four bow piece as shown.
11. Roll the rectangle piece around a pen or pencil barrel and adhere the ends together to keep the shape. Adhere the center to the middle of the bow.
12. Adhere the bow to the box and embellish and fill as desired!
You can find this file in my stores soon!