These halloween characters are approximately 5-1/2" x 3-3/4" x 2-1/4 when assembled. The top box (head) is 2-1/2" x 3" x 2" and the bottom box (body) is 2-3/4" x 3-1/2" x 2-1/4" and each can be used to hold goodies &/or surprises! In the file you will receive the two boxes and all of the paper pieces needed to build the image shown in the image. These files are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces. Starting with the largest box, fold on all the score lines then place adhesive on the side tab.
2. Adhere the side tab to the other side of the box. Place adhesive on the bottom side tabs of the box and push them in. Place adhesive on one of the remaining tabs.
3. Push in the tab without adhesive first and adhere to the bottom side tab. Adhere the remaining tab down and secure in place.
4. For the top of the box, push in the two side tabs then tuck the flap down to close.
5. Your box should look like this one now!
6. Repeat 1-4 for the second smaller box.
7. Adhere your pieces on your boxes as shown in the photos. NOTE: the box openings will be at the back side of your character so they open easier (see photo 10).
8. Place foam adhesive under the head box.
9. Adhere the head on the front center of the body box.
10. This image shows the boxes opened.
You can find this file in my stores soon!