This Bracket Tie box is perfect for gift giving as well as party favors! The file comes sized to fit the 8x12 mat which creates a box that is 3" (at the smallest width) x 1-3/4" x 5" but can be sized larger for the 12x12 mat with the largest being 3-3/4" (at the smallest width) x 2-1/4" x 6". The file comes with the box base in two pieces and the four coordinating mats.
The photo below shows the largest box on the left
and the smaller box (as the file comes) on the right:
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines. The top of the box (the bracket) folds in then back out (shown in photo 2).
2. Place adhesive on the back of the single box piece bottom as shown.
3. Adhere the single box piece to the box, opposite of the other bracket piece.
4. Place adhesive on the four side tabs.
5. Adhere the side tabs to the box on both sides.
6. Your box should look like this now.
7. Adhere your mats in place on all four sides.
8. Fill your bag and decorate as desired!
You can find this file in my stores soon!