This Organizer comes with the two side boxes, the center organizer that contains two compartments, and the organizer base box that holds the three boxes neatly together. The file includes both the 12x12 one piece files as well as the 8x12 two piece files for use with the Portrait.
The boxes are approximately 6-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 3" and the center box has bottom storage of 4" tall and top storage 2-1/2" tall (to the top edge of the overall box).
I am storing Distress Markers on the left side, Copic Sketch Markers on the right, and then I have Glitter Washi Tape in my top shelf and Adhesives on the bottom shelf.
For the paper, I used American Crafts Amy Tangerine Lunch Break which is a double-sided card stock. Make sure you use a strong adhesive to hold the top shelf in place, I am using the Scotch Quick-Dry adhesive with mine and it is holding really well.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the shelf box and fold on the score lines as shown. Place adhesive on the side tab and the shelf flaps. NOTE: If you are using the portrait, follow the instructions within the file to adhere the pieces together. It will look like this image once in place.
2. Adhere the shelf flaps to the sides of the box so it is level.
3. Adhere the side tab in place to close the box.
4. Place adhesive on the bottom box tabs. Push the two side tabs in and the adhere the box shut with the bottom tab.
5. Your shelf box will look like this.
6. Cut out two of your side boxes and fold on the score lines. NOTE: If you are using the portrait, follow the instructions within the file to adhere the pieces together. It will look like this image once in place.
7. Place adhesive on the side tab and bottom tabs and close the box as you did the shelf box.
8. You should have all three pieces once you have them assembled.
9. Turn your shelf box on the side and cover with a strong adhesive.
10. Adhere your boxes together so they are level on the bottom and back.
11. Cover the remaining side of the shelf box in adhesive.
12. Adhere the last side box in place.
13. Cut out your organizer base box and fold on the score lines.
14. Adhere the side tabs to the inside of the box to form its shape. Place adhesive along the inside of all four edges and along the bottom.
15. Insert your boxes into the base box and embellish and fill as desired!